Sunday, June 01, 2008

SOTD: Osmanthus Interdite


Working on a sunday is never fun, but I have too, and next sunday. So rather going with my usual relaxing scents (really sundays should be spent relaxing around the kitchen table), I have instead opted for the more up-beat Osmanthus Interdite. I imagine this leathery tart floral would go wonderfully with Japanese Kitsune aka the fox woman; a mythological figure I have always been fascinated by.

Quote of the Day: The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised.-- George F. Will


And now for a magical video, A&E by Goldfrapp:


Image provided by http://www.treadwaygallery.com/ONLINECATALOGS/March2004/0051-0100.html
Image: The Fox Woman by Bertha Lum
video uploaded by MuteChannel

No comments: