Thursday, June 26, 2008

SOTD: Bois des Iles

Quote of the Day: Nothing is as simple as we hope it will be. -- Jim Horning
In the middle of summer I am utterly in love with the autumnal delight of Bois des Iles. As much as everyone describes it as an autumn fragrance, I think this works perfectly year round, there is a transparency to this scent that pushes it to be a year round fragrance, and the sandalwood is so perfectly cool that well here I am wearing it in the middle of the summer. I think tomorrow I am pulling at Ava Luxe's Royal Parvati to go with this sandalwood jonesing and I admit I have also been smelling my bottle of Burberry Brit Gold which is a sumptious sandalwood which is most definately meant for the colder months.
image provided by www.nocloo.com
Image: Songs and Sonnets by Charles Robinson

No comments: