Sunday, June 08, 2008

SOTD: Ormonde Jayne Osmanthus

Quote of the Day: I've done the calculation and your chances of winning the lottery are identical whether you play or not. -- Fran Lebowitz

I am a morning person which seems to be a rarity in my generation; I have inherited this tendency from my grandparents who passed it onto my father who has passed it on to me, where as my brother can sleep in until three and stay up until 5 in the morning. I love the quiet of the mornings, but I honestly wish I had friends I could meet in the morning at cafes. This segways into Sunday in that I firmly believe Sundays should be spent in lazy relaxation, in my case getting up early enough to enjoy the cool breeze of morning but getting a nice nap later on. This once again will be not happening because I am working. The temperture is supposed to go up today and I plan to wear Ormonde Jayne's Osmanthus, which so far I have only really gotten grapefruit from, but supposedly blooms in heat. In the evening I plan on enjoying the sultriness of Dolce & Gabbana's Sicily which is gorgeous in the summer.

Fragrant observations:
-La Maison de La Vanille's Divine Vanille des Tropiques is really made for hot weather, just surrounds you in gorgeousness.
-Azuree Soleil has a gorgeous musky drydown; I often forget the many beautiful stages this fragrance goes through.

The ultimate music of summer is Jack Johnson and here is If I Had Eyes by Jack Johnson:


image provided by artnet.com
image: The Lemon Song by TJ Ahearn 2007
video uploaded by Oniracom

No comments: