Saturday, November 01, 2008

SOTD: Vanille Cannelle by Comptoir Sud Pacifique

Right now I am nursing one soar mouth, yesterday I had two of my wisdom teeth taken out (the bottom ones). Most of yesterday I spent in a haze of vicadine but today well I really don't need the vicadine because it doesn't hurt that much so on to good old ibuprofen for me. The real kicker though is that I can't eat spicy food for a month (this is going to be really hard). To go with the first rainy days of Autumn and my soar mouth I am going with the ultimate in gourmand/comfort scents: Comptoir sud Pacifique's Vanille Canelle.
image provided by artnet.com
image: Biscuits Lefevre-Utile (Gaufrette Vanille) 1900 by Alphonse Mucha

5 comments:

The Daily Connoisseur said...

Oh dear! I hope you recover quickly... am sending good vibes your way!

Unknown said...

Thank you Daily, so far it seems to be going well.

Rose said...

Hi Jena, I hope the wisdom teeth are healing well and you're not in too much discomfort. Not eating spicy food will be tricky but perhaps you can re discover other things to eat. The CSP sounds like the ideal scent to help you get better.

ScentScelf said...

More well wishes from the north...a speedy recovery to you.

Unknown said...

Rose, thank you so much and yes this will probably force me to do some experimenting on the bright side luckly most aromatics aren't spicy.

Scentscelf, I seem to be having a fairly speedy recovery.