Wednesday, November 26, 2008

SOTD: Amour le parfum


I have a long day ahead of me with grocery shopping, filling out and turning in an application for a new apartment, and some how in between seeing my boyfriend. I also did another drastic thing yesterday, I cut my hair very very short considering it was to my my waist, to give you an idea of what it looks like:


First time I have ever had bangs so I am having to train them. So strange right now to have such short hair when for years I have sporting ridiculousy long hair.
Tea: Prince Vladimir by Kusmi
And now for some music, Strange Little Girl by Tori Amos, the video is the perfect interpretation of the creepiness of the fairy tale Little Red Riding Hood, weird part the little girl looks insanely like my mother when she was a little girl:



image: Sinbad the Sailor by Dulac
video uploaded by grannyjanni

6 comments:

Rose said...

You do sound very busy- good luck!

Great hair do as well, my hair is much too curly for anything like this but I think it's so chic.

I used to have hair down to my waist, I loved it but it's so much work and spent half it's time in a knot!

ScentScelf said...

Wow! Such a big change!! Having had short hair most of my childhood and adult life, only now with long, I have a sort of reverse empathy for your hair transition. I'll bet it looks fabulous, feels alternately weird and wonderful, and will be a fantastic new lifestyle for you.

Happy Thanksgiving...I am off to make pies! :)

The Daily Connoisseur said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Wow- I love the haircut, I'm sure you look incredibly chic. I actually did the same thing in January of last year... (I was going through a very French phase). My hair has always been quite long. I must say, I'm glad I cut it short because now I know that I prefer it long and I would have always wondered. I think it's great to have a change every now and then.

Unknown said...

Rose, I know about the half the time in knot effect, that was the problem I was having.

Unknown said...

Happy thanksgiving scentscelf! It really is wierd and the last night for the first time ever I suffered a cold neck.

Unknown said...

Daily, the bizarre thing is how French I look, okay maybe not so bizarre when you consider my mother was French. This haircut seems to be really showing off my features wonderfully, everyone keeps on commenting on my eyes and I haven't done anything different to them.