Sunday, November 09, 2008

SOTD: L'Instant pour homme

I would like to say I have spent my sunday morning being productive and intellectual, the truth is though I have spent my morning getting cute therapy by looking at cuteoverload.com while sipping my PG Tips special blend and eating homemade toasted pain d'epice. I then contemplated what I wanted to wear fragrance wise and have decided to go with L'Instant pour homme which then makes me wonder why on earth I have more success with Guerlain's masculines than feminines? I also noted that L'Instant pour homme and Ambre Narguile both share the same toasted sesame note.
image provided by artmagick.com
image: Spanish dancers at the 'Moulin Rouge' by Giovanni Boldini

7 comments:

The Daily Connoisseur said...

Love this image... I have had a semi-productive Sunday- did a little cleaning and some laundry and caught up with a friend over lunch... but sometimes what is so great about Sundays is that you can just do nothing...

ScentScelf said...

Very not perfume, but...PG tips! I start most days with PG tips. :)

Rose said...

I didn't know how great L'Instant Pour Homme was on women before you mentioned it and I must say you were quite right, very comforting.

Ah PG tips! a proper cup of tea!

My Sunday was all about re charging after a crazy week. I did mani pedi stuff, read all the Sunday paper (well all the bits I wanted too) and watched the Little Dorrit and Eastenders omnibuses (should that be omnibi?!).

Of course I then couldn't sleep at night and ended up with five hours sleep!

Unknown said...

Daily- Okay that was practically my day laundry, dishes aka little cleaning, I then made homemade chocolate mind pudding with fresh whipped cream and chocolate shavings on top for a friend who came over (it was her birthday this week and I wanted to make something special for her).

Scentscelf- LOL. A true tea drinker, okay I don't always start with PG Tips considering I have an insane variety of tea, but when i when I need malty goodness this i the go too tea.

Rose- I am so glad I converted someone with L'Instant pour homme. I can't wait for us to get Little Dorrit over here.

Rose said...

I'm really enjoying Little Dorrit so far, although I prefer to watch the longer hour chunks. I think it's one of the best costume dramas of recent years actually- but perhaps that's because I don't know the story!

Unknown said...

I don't know the story of Little Dorrit either and I plan on keeping it that way :-P

Perfumeshrine said...

L'IPH is FABULOUS and so sexeyyyyy......

BTW, it also has vetiver and anise clerly discernible as well as an amkber base.