Friday, May 23, 2008

SOTD: Datura Noir

So last night I feel like I had a celebration of the ending of my first semester of grad school. I had friend over for dinner, which was: moroccan grilled chicken (super tender from yogurt marinade), sauteed spinach (with garlic, lemon, olive oil, and chili flakes), lemon rice, and I made rossinis (strawberry variation of the bellini). She brought over lemon cupcakes with strawberry frosting. It was a wonderful time and great time watching the season finale of Grey's Anatomy which was finally good again. Today should be another wonderful day, my boyfriend is taking me to Napa for something special, he really is wonderful. Going with the exotic and lovely Datura Noir.

Quote of the Day: The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. -- Elizabeth Taylor

Song: Paper Planes by M.I.A.
image provided by artnet.com
image: White n' Blue (BOOK OFF series) by Tiffany Chung 2006

No comments: