Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SOTD: Baghari


Maybe I jumped the gun when I said summer was here, it felt like it a couple of weeks ago with the tempture going into the 90's and higher, but now it is unseasonably cool. The forecast for the next week is the 60's and I feel rather silly bringing out my summer fragrances, but truthfully neither do I want to wear my cold weather fragrances. So i'm going with the warm peachy fuzzy champagne amber fragrance of Baghari. I really need to get a bottle of this one and test out the new Visa (adding that one to my to smell list).

Song: Burning Down The House by The Talking Heads

Quote of the Day: In the future everyone will be famous for fifteen minutes.-- Andy Warhol (scary how true this one seems to be)

image provided by artnet.com
image: Hope by Chunhong Chang

No comments: