Saturday, March 22, 2008

SOTD: Chanel 22



There is no getting arount it: It is gorgeous outside! And tomorrow it is even supposed to be better; I have been looking forward to this weekend for so long it isn't even funny, after working all last weekend, the idea of a shopping day is really luxurious. A big part of this is last year i went through a phase of getting rid of a lot of clothes (this was in Autumn) so naturally I got rid of a lot of warm weather clothing and now well I don't have any warm weather clothing. My destination today is H&M, Sephora, and Ikea (still need house stuff). To go with gorgeous luxurious day I am wearing Chanel 22; which is dry aldehyde white floral perfection (honestly I really wish there was more fragrances that used aldehydes and white flowers together, the aldehydes tame the white florals and bring a gorgeous sparkle).

Quote of the Day: You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.-- Michael Pritchard

image provided by artnet.com

White Peonies by Sarah K. Lamb 2004

No comments: