Friday, December 05, 2008

SOTD: Bal a Versailles

So I am spending my day writing a paper, truthfully I really shouldn't look at as too scary, considering it is only three pages double spaced. So what do wear for days like this? In my opinion you put on your loudest, skankiest, or most out landish scents that you often feel quite strange leaving the house in unless you have only applied the tiniest drop, but that just defeats the joie de vivre of these scents. So today I am putting on Bal a Versailles, that fur laced incense that demands you luxuriate in its pure animalic qualities. The best part is the drydown though, which is the creamiest honeyed musk out there on me, it takes hours but it is worth for that strange magic.

Tea: Black Current

Music: The Perfect Crime #2 by The Decemberists, okay this is not the official video, but these kids better have got an "A+" for this:


image provided by artnet.com
image: Arabesque by Henri Matisse 1924
video uploaded by invaderoingo

No comments: