Saturday, November 10, 2007

Has been so long, but I am now back with some exciting news

This last spring I read Marjane Satrapi's Persepolis; which is probably one of the best things I had read in a long time. In the current political state of the world this graphic novel memoir offers a unique voice on the state of Iran and its history. I cried and laughed while I read it and afterwards really wanted to share it. So imagine my joy at finding out that is has been made into a movie and well I had to share. Here is the official website for the movie:
Persepolis the movie
Sadly it is only coming out in limited release on Christmas Day; I suspect I will have wait for it to get onto Netflix.

2 comments:

Divina said...

So nice to see you posting again. You've been missed!

xx,
D.

Unknown said...

Thanks Divina!