Thursday, August 07, 2008

SOTD: Un Jardin Apres La Mousson

Today I am wearing the much disputed Hermes Un Jardin Apres La Mousson, technically I should hate this, I mean is smells of melon, but here is the thing I don't. Chandler Burr hates but he may have answered why I do like it, it does not actually use the infamous calone for its melon note. This is a lovely watermelon with a hint of tartness and the earthy binding of vetiver. I could see this being a summer fragrance next year.

And thank you Mary for introducing me to this lovely song (It's been awhile since someone did a really good break-up song and sounded so lovely singing it) Warwick Avenue by Duffy:

video uploaded by ChrisZuid

2 comments:

darkavery said...

I keep playing Warwick Avenue at work. So good!

Unknown said...

Really it is gorgeous, but you must listen to the new Coldplay album, I am adoring it!