Thursday, August 14, 2008

SOTD: Narciso Rodriguez body creme

I admit I usually only wear Narciso Rodriguez on nights out, but I wanted something luxurious today, and the body creme seemed like the perfect option. Today going with another striking Leo and Diane Dillon cover, this one always stops me during shelving and requires examination of just how lovely it is.

I seem to be having a Madonna moment, well from the last record of her's I really enjoyed and had some relavancy to me, and features hot cowboys:


image provided by http://toasted-scimitar.blogspot.com/
image: Enchantress From The Stars by Leo and Diane Dillon
video uploaded by power1093




2 comments:

Perfumeshrine said...

The cover has an otherworldy quality about it; very eerie! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Glad you like it Helg, it is wonderfully otherworldly, but then again it is about an enchantress from the stars ;-).