Friday, May 22, 2009

SOTD: Osmanthe Yunnan

The last two weeks have a gone by in a blur my finals week was spent in the throws of an awful cold and pain of trying to focus on getting my finals done, finally though some calm has come. The weather is perfect, I'm sitting outside right now enjoying the shadows of leaves that sway in the mildest of breezes. I think I may have finally gone past my black plague thumb of gardening, my basil and oregano seem to be thriving and the other plants as well. I can reach down and touch the basil and at the meerest touch my fingers have the scent of it; the scent of fresh basil may be on of the most aphrodesiac scents in the world with its hint of spice. 

Put on Osmanthe Yunnan today and think I might go for something creamier in a bit. Just enjoying life for the moment. 
image provided by artnet.com
image: Peach Blossom with Books by Zhang Wei 

No comments: