Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Flight of Fancy: Some really pretty clothes I can't afford but gives me ideas

So pretty!! Narcisco Rodriguez. This dress would go perfect with Narciso's perfume.
Once again I love the color. Narcisco Rodriguez

So simple but I adore this colore. Narciso Rodriguez.


Quire simple Abaete owns my sole. I want to be in Capri wearing this.


So simple but wonderfully figure flattering. -Abaete



Modern but classic, plus answers my need for a cream and black combo-Abaete


My god Abaete is making me love sea foam green, so wrong but so right.


Okay I am loving the coral detailing of this dress. Once again Philip Lim. Overall his collection was beautiful and very wearable.


Once again Lim, I don't think I could pull off the color but I love the detailing and overall look.




Suddenly I am liking yellow and I love the cut and relaxed flirty look of this-Philip Lim










No comments: