Saturday, December 01, 2007

Scent of The Day: Burberry Brit Red


My Crystal Bowl by Lin Caijun
So my fragrance for today Burberry Brit Red. Each year I like to pick a fragrance for around the holiday time to wear to celebrations this year I chose Burberry Brit Red (last year was Burberry Brit Gold). Burberry Brit Red is a wonderful melange of gingerbread, rhubarb, candied citrus, patchouli, and a lovely fluffy vanilla.
And the celebration for today is: Happy Birthday Renee!
The above art was provided from artnet.com

2 comments:

Perfumeshrine said...

This one has won me over this autumn. I didn't believe it could, yet it is very cozy for colder weather, isn't it? A lovely festivities' accompaniment. Good choice!

Unknown said...

It really is wonderfully cozy. I think it may be one of the few really interesting gourmands that was released in the last few years.