Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sunday: Always comforting and clean



There is nothing quite like Sunday, it epitomizes the need to relax, rejuvanate, exercise the soul and body, or in my case most often to create. Most of my Sundays are spent cooking something new, and to borrow from Nigella, "...relaxed putzing in the kitchen." This is the day I most often pick scents that are very clean or very comforting (this often goes hand in hand). Today my scent is:

Pure Grace, the notes for it are: Bergamot, Water Lily, Lavender, Jasmine, Cool Greens, Musk.

This is a scent that is consistantly in my Sunday rotation. It epitomizes relaxed, calm, and clean.

So the question is what are your favorite calm, clean, and comforting fragrances?

2 comments:

Marzipan said...

The original and iconic Heaven by the Gap, SSS Egyptian Musk and Philosophy's Inner Grace (although I do like Pure Grace as well)

Unknown said...

Auric Blends is my Egyptian musk and Egyptian musk is such an essential in my wardrobe. Prada's infusion series ended up taking Philosophy's previous role, along with Serge Luten's Clair de Musc.