Thursday, March 27, 2008

SOTD: Omnia

Today is a day for comfort scents, the weather once again has become cool and there is hints of overcast in the sky. So I am going with one of my ultimate comfort scents: Bvlgari Omnia, this one doesn't get too much love because I believe it features a musk that many are ansomiac too. This is when it works for a wonderful creamy woody slightly spicy musk that surrounds the wearer in a nice cloud of warmth. To keep the comfort going after work I suspect I will be baking bread. Hope everyone one has a lovely day.

Quote of the Day: Humor is everywhere, in that there's irony in just about anything a human does. -- Bill Nye, Interview with Wired.com, April 2005

image provided by artnet.com

Redwood Vortex, Napa California by Lisa Eisner 2005

2 comments:

Perfumeshrine said...

I guess I am one of those who didn't love Omnia immediately, although it's not because of its musk. I should probably try it again at some point.

Happy baking!

Unknown said...

Well, I suppose I like the fact that this isn't too insanely popular; means there is something unique to it. Sadly I have a feeling Bvlgari is going to discontinue this one soon; many places have stopped carring it and now just stock the rather boring flankers.