Monday, March 17, 2008

SOTD: Kuumba Made Vanilla Musk


My mondays are spent studying so I often go with comforting scents (those that blend in with my own scent) or scents that I perceive to be intelligent (Infusion d'Iris) or scents that I perceive to intellectually stimulating because of their energy (citrus scents). Today I am going with comfort and a scent I have not worn in ages: Kuumba Made Vanilla Musk. This one has a great deal of similarity to Lea St. Barth and Sage Machado's Pearl, the musk is light and delicate, the vanilla also light with hints of cherried heliotrope and almond, yet the drydown also has hints of civet and amber. Truthfully this scent really should get much more attention but I suspect because it is cheap and usually found at health food stores it is dismissed.

Quote of the Day: The most erroneous stories are those we think we know best - and therefore never scrutinize or question.-- Stephen Jay Gould

image provided by artnet.com

Implicate Order by Eleanor Miller

No comments: