Thursday, February 12, 2009

SOTD: Lolita Lempicka

So today is girls night, my roommate broke up with her boyfriend of just over a year this last sunday, and the apartment has been down with good reason. So in a strange turn of events we have a Mary Kay lady coming over well not so strange considering she is my roommate's friend who also happens to the cousin of the now ex-boyfriend (the cousin completely understood why Nee broke up with her cousin). As for tonights menu: artichoke dip, apple cake (made by me), wine, and something else. And more break up news apparently my little brother broke up with his girlfriend 3 weeks ago (what is this the break-up year?).

As for my fragrance choice: Lolita Lempicka, I need something girly and fun, and this fits the bill. As for next Monday's date scent: Magnetism by Escada. Never fails on the compliments and it is just plain sexy.

We need some music I think, Tainted Love done by Soft Cell, featuring the really bad 1980's video:

image provided by http://www.flickr.com/photos/roxy/2158559578/
image by Stella Im Hultberg
video uploaded by curious13april

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Lolita Lempicka, but I think I love that image by Stella Im Hultberg even more. I checked out her website and her work is amazing. Thanks for posting that!

Unknown said...

Trish you are welcome; I just found the artist to this week.

Anonymous said...

Just lovely and sensual. What an intriguing new discovery!