Tuesday, December 02, 2008

SOTD: KenzoAmour le parfum


Yesterday was so gray that the fog never lifted, it was very strange, because that rarely happens, to combat the cold I am putting on KenzoAmour le parfum, I must say this is going to be one on my major loves this year. It is just comfort in a bottle and seems to get better with each wearing. Today I am determined to finish book, the weather demands it. On the good news side I got my new apartment! The hilarious part is that it is right across the street from my job, which is a woohoo as far as gas goes.
Tea: Twining's Christmas Blend with homemade cranberry cinnamon muffin
And now for Frou Frou's Breathe In


image provided by artnet.com
image: An absorbed crane by Ryota Unno 2008
video uploaded by emenzzi

3 comments:

The Daily Connoisseur said...

Yay! Congratulations on the new apartment! I live within walking distance from work too- there is nothing like it...

Love Frou Frou- saw her in concert at the Wiltern about a year ago (or was it two?) she was amazing...

waftbyCarol said...

I hear the sound of doors opening..

Unknown said...

Daily- Wish I had gone to the concert, sounds like a lot of fun, I have never been within walking distance of my work so it should be interesting.

Carol- it is literally a door opening!;-P