Sunday, December 14, 2008

SOTD: Five O'Clock au Gingembre

I promise this is final cat-themed picture, so the weather has most definately become very chilly, the weather forecasters are even saying snow, but as I always say I don't believe it until I actually see it when it comes down to the weather. Going to spend my day in the luxurient embrace of Five O'Clock au Gingembre and the even bigger news: We get the keys today! So very excited!

Tea: Russian caravan.

And something to completely make you laugh (Yes this man really does with he was in the Lord of the Ring movies and the love a good cheesy romance), provided to you by Chris Dane Owens in "Shine On Me":

And yes you will ask yourself: An alligator?!
image provided by artmagick.com
image: A Lady with a Cat by Giovanni Boldini
video uploaded by AngelsWitches

3 comments:

The Daily Connoisseur said...

Yay! So many exciting things going on for you! Good luck with the new place...

Perfumeshrine said...

The keys: it's all about them! And I am glad that it's obviously cool enough for Gingembre. It's nicely crisp here too, not too cold.
Love the picture you chose today! :-))

Unknown said...

Thank you Daily and good grief I don't think I need anymore excitement :-P.

Helg, thank you so much it is actually the same artist that everybody loved a couple of weeks ago. It has been cool enough to wear Nuit de Noel.