Saturday, May 17, 2008

SOTD: Narciso Rodriguez EdT


So today my boyfriend and I celebrating our 5 year anniversary. Explains all the romantic imagery and music, but hey it only happens once a year. Technically our anniversary was on Tuesday, but quite simply both of us were overloaded with school this week so we saved Saturday to be the day of celebration. I'm choosing to wear the sensual Narciso Rodriguez today, my boyfriend has always enjoyed it on me, and well I felt Euphoria would be to heavy for the season. This is such a lovely satin skin scent, everything about it seems to be about the glow of skin. Hope everyone has lovely day.

Song: Nothing Can Change This Love by Sam Cooke

Quote of the Day: Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, after all, you could be missing out on the joke of the century. -- Dame Edna Everage, In a television interview with Joan Rivers

image provided by artmagick.com
image: The Painter's Honeymoon by Frederic Lord Leighton circa 1864

2 comments:

Perfumeshrine said...

Hey, I missed that! Happy belated anniversary :-))

Unknown said...

Thanks!