Sunday, May 18, 2008

SOTD: Azuree Soleil


The papers are done and I still can't sleep in. After a couple of weeks of intense brain activity which required early mornings and a damn bird that around 5 o'clock in the morning makes the most obnoxious noise, my body just hasn't taken in the concept of sleeping in. So once again I am early up in the morning. Decided of going with the usual wake-up of highly caffinated darkly brewed assam tea, I am going with the gentle brew of Ti Kwan Yin mixed with osmanthus (my own brew). The weather has cooled down to the lovely 70's and I am enjoying the airing out of my studio much needed. So now I am trying to figure out how spend my day. Long time since I had free time, to induce the idea of summer time relaxation going with Azuree Soleil.

Music: The Crane Wife 3 by The Decemberists

Quote of the Day: Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet.- Mae West

image provided by artnet.com
image: Beautiful Love by TJ Ahearn 2007

No comments: