Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Music and Scent: You Know I'm No Good by Amy Winehouse and Fracas



So one of may favorite songs is Amy Winehouse's You Know I'm No Good; the storytelling is great in the song and sound is well unbeatable. Today while thinking about the song it occurred to me the song is a white floral all over and a big one at that. At first when I was thinking of white florals I was thinking of something a bit tragic (I suppose knowing too much about Amy's personel life will do that to you), but upon doing a re-listening it is without doubt, with the use of bombastic horns, that the scent for this song is Fracas. What do you think?

Odd little fact: I was introduced to the song by the pitch perfect use of it in the advertising for Mad Men (one of the most amazing shows visually and incredibly acted). The song is the perfect for the main character. The preview is below:


first video uploaded by gummmo

second video uploaded by webslinger

No comments: