Sunday, February 24, 2008

Empty Bottle Pride



As much as I am a perfume lover, it is well known that for all the hoarding tendencies perfume lovers have, there is also a pride that goes with finishing a bottle of perfume. Last night I finished off a bottle of Bonne Belle Skin Musk cologne which had been bought while I had spent a year at Sonoma State and was rather desperate to buy something new. I admit it wasn't finished because I loved it intensely, but rather it was finished in the way that many of us get rid of perfumes we don't necessarily love but do not detest, we scent things with it. In this case after spending a week in bed, I felt the extreme need to change my sheets, and because Bonne Belle Skin Musk has a lovely lavender note it had been used lately as a laundry scent.

image provided by http://www.theperfumeryuk.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/b-57.jpg.w300h225.jpg

No comments: