Well it finally happened I got tagged, by the wonderful Helg at http://perfumeshrine.blogspot.com/(ack blogger is acting weird and won't allow me to link this in a prettier way). So let us begin, first the rules and regulations :-):
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write six random things about yourself
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So six things about me:
1. I don't like mushrooms because of the texture, I enjoy the flavor though, but the texture wigs me out. The exception woodear mushrooms.
2. I know how to make a mean fire. I grew up on a ranch and we used a wood burning stove to heat the house, I still have this awesome skill after so many years.
3. My first pet was a rat, I named it Peaches and Cream, turned out it was a boy rat.
4. The first perfume I was given was on my eleventh birthday and it was Vanilla Fields.
5. I am fairly good at belly dancing for someone who has never taken classes.
6. The first words my Aunt heard me say as a toddler were "Fuck duck." Leading to the lesson of always be aware of what you say in front of your kids; although I suspect my father got a hoot out of it.
Blogs I enjoy and love:
Pepper over at http://frugalcuisine.blogspot.com/ (a great cooking blog with wonderful glimpses into Chinese street food)
Rose over at http://arosebeyondthethames.blogspot.com/ (always offering a lovely perspective on beautiful things and keeping me jealous of the fact she lives in London)
The Daily Connoisseur http://dailyconnoisseur.blogspot.com/ (a great blog about appreciating everyday pleasures and not everyday pleasures)
Scentscelf at http://scelfleah.blogspot.com/ aka Notes From The Ledge (I love mixture of nature, perfume, and music. Always a unique perspective)
Divina at http://fragrancebouquet.blogspot.com/ (Great fragrance reviews and a warm soul)
TMH256 at http://fortheloveofperfume.blogspot.com/ (Lovely fragrance reviews)
image provided by artnet.com
image: Hi Jinx by Jessica Snow 2006