Friday, August 07, 2009

SOTD: Musk To Musk by Montale

Montale's Musk To Musk is unlike any musk I have ever tried. It is beautifully airy and spiritual, putting is like having mist over a desert effect, strangely dry and yet at the same time moist. It is one of the few scents with aoud I can wear. For a musk it is delightfully aromatic and full of strong imagery. This can be worn by men or women easily; cool, clean, aromatic, woodsy, with a lovely nutmeg and rose note.

image provided by artnet.com
image: Veil (Danae) by Lisa Holden

6 comments:

The Daily Connoisseur said...

I love a good musk... must try this one!

Rose said...

the nutmeg and rose notes sound very interesting- I agree this sounds like it could be very nice on a man too- men don't wear musk enough these days

Perfumeshrine said...

From your own words about Musk to Musk: "airy and spiritual, putting is like having mist over a desert effect, strangely dry and yet at the same time moist. {..}delightfully aromatic and full of strong imagery"

Ah....such a perfect description! Thanks for the image too! Hope you're having a great time and weather is good.

Unknown said...

Daily I would love to hear your thoughts on this one.

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree more Rose, I would love to smell a nice musk on a man.

Unknown said...

Helg, thank you so much. A honor from a connosseur such as yourself.