Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Gone so long and so happy to be back.

It feels like I have been gone forever, major reason for not posting: the crazy google blogger switch over, but which I have finally gained some power over. So much has happened in the last few months it is crazy, but here are a few tidbits:

On the food front:
-I finally started to work with yeast, and it was a bit of journey. First two times I used to dry active yeast I killed it accidentally with too hot of water.
-Trying Lobio for the first time (I got my excellent recipe from NPR.org)
-Making my first double layer cake (Nigella's Old Fashioned Chocolate Cake); I kept on wanting to call it my "piece de resistance" (sp?)

Perfume Front:
-I am a candle addict!
-I think the reality is my signature scent is Egyptian Musk.

Tea Front:
-I finally finished a box of tea (my Assam Golden Tip) and I am very close to finishing others.

Body Front:
- I finally lost enough weight to fit into my "tiny" pants again, woo hoo!

And above all school and work will always kick your ass when it comes down to energy!

No comments: