Wednesday, April 22, 2009

SOTD: Sienna Musk

Many have described this as a gourmand, but I fairly positive that I know why Sonoma Scent Studio's Sienna Musk is not gourmand on me, Laurie's sandalwood, which always becomes smoky on me, in a good way, but most definately smoky. The spices leave quickly on me and what is left is a smoky woodsy creamsy musk, I think this would smell exquisite on a man. Doesn't really evoke Sienna to me but rather the southwest with its dryness.
image: Georgia Ram's Head by Georgia O'Keefe

2 comments:

Rose said...

mmm south west dryness sounds appealing right now- it's hotting up in London and I'm already feeling my nose turn against the chypres I've been wearing- yet I'm not ready for the true hot weather perfumes yet either. Nothing feels perfect right now!

Unknown said...

Bring out the violet! :-) I find that a beautiful ethereal violet works well in semi-hot weather.